This lavender lemonade cocktail is extremely refreshing, light, and the perfect drink to enjoy on a sunny day. Plus it's beautiful to look at!
I'm obsessed with anything lavender, hence why I created this honey lavender syrup, which I actually use in this recipe! Lavender cocktails are floral and light, making them very refreshing and enjoyable.
Lavender Gin Cocktail
This cocktail recipe uses Empress Gin, which I absolutely love because of its deep purple/blue color. It makes any cocktail immediately beautiful, which automatically makes it taste better, right?!
This specific gin is made with butterfly pea blossom, which adds to the floral flavor profile of the lavender. It's so delicious!
- Gin - vodka or tequila would work here. But like I said above, I love using Empress gin because of the flavor and color it gives this lavender lemonade cocktail!
- Fresh lemon or lime juice - I've used both (and slightly prefer lime). I highly highly highly recommend using fresh citrus here, no matter which one you go with! Fresh citrus tastes much better plus contains extra vitamin C as opposed to pre-juiced citrus. However, pre-juiced is totally fine if you're in a pinch.
- Honey lavender syrup - making simple syrup from scratch is easier than you may think. My recipe here calls for some stevia, which cuts back on total calories compared to traditional cocktail syrups!
- Soda water - topping off this lavender cocktail with sparkling water adds a "bite" to the drink, leaving you feeling refreshed (and ready for another sip). You can use plain or flavored!
I recommend buying culinary lavender (I found mine on Amazon) just to make sure it's safe to consume. But yes, lavender goes so well in syrups, cocktails, lattes, etc.!
This gin is perfect with the lavender syrup, however vodka or tequila would also work! The citrus from the lemon or lime also compliments the lavender very well.
My recipe calls for honey lavender syrup, fresh lemon (or lime) juice, gin, and a splash of soda water! If you want to make a mocktail version, simply mix the lavender syrup, lemon juice, and water for a refreshing lavender lemonade!
Other Recipes You May Like
- Honey Lavender Syrup
- Refreshing Pineapple Paloma
- Fruity Caribbean Rum Punch
- How to Make a Mint Julep
- Spicy Margarita Recipe
- Southside Gin Recipe
- Garden City Cocktail
Rate & Review
If you made my lavender lemonade cocktail, please rate and review my recipe below! I would love to hear your feedback. Also snap a photo and tag me on insta @theperfectpearr so I can see your creation!Print
Lavender Lemonade Cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shaking
- Cuisine: American
- 2oz gin of choice
- 1oz lavender simple syrup
- 1oz fresh lemon or lime juice
- Sparkling water to top off (plain or flavored)
- Combine gin, syrup, and juice in shaker with ice and shake until combined.
- Strain over glass.
- Fill remainder of the glass with sparkling water.
- Stir if you want or leave as-is and enjoy!
- You can use vodka or tequila in lieu of gin
- I highly recommend using fresh citrus juice as opposed to store-bought
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: lavender gin cocktail, lavender lemonade cocktail, lavender simple syrup, how to make a lavender cocktail, easy lavender cocktails, lavender mocktail, lavender lemonade recipe, lavender cocktail recipe
Leave a Reply