Greek yogurt pumpkin dip is a great dish to bring to a party or have as part of your breakfast or snack (or dessert) and the best part is – it’s so easy to make! Our pumpkin dip recipe only calls for 4 ingredients (maybe 6 if you like it extra sweet and vanilla-y) and has one step. You literally dump everything in a bowl and mix. That’s it. We love eating this pumpkin spice dip with graham crackers and apple slices or spreading on almond butter toast for breakfast! Using vanilla Greek yogurt gives the dip a creamy texture that has some protein and probiotics (note: Greek yogurt – using regular yogurt will not give you these benefits!). This recipe is perfect for fall because of the pumpkin and warm fall spices; if you are a pumpkin lover, this recipe is for you!
Ingredient Highlights – Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Dip
- Greek yogurt – you can use plain or vanilla, fat-free or low-fat. We prefer to use either a fat-free or low-fat vanilla to give it some flavor and less tartness. We love Danon Light and Fit Greek and Siggi’s because they are lower sugar but still taste great.
- Pumpkin puree – be sure you use 100% pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling. You could use pumpkin pie filling but the added sugar content for this recipe will go up.
- Spices – this dip would be nothing without cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice! You can use your own pumpkin pie spice mixture or the store-bought kind.
- Vanilla & maple syrup/honey – these are optional and will intensify the sweetness and vanilla flavor of the dip.
It is a better alternative to traditional pumpkin dip that calls for cream cheese, Cool Whip, and/or pudding mix (but if that’s what you love, make that! It’s all about moderation). Our recipe uses Greek yogurt as the base so you get some protein and probiotics that you wouldn’t get in the traditional version!
Whatever you like! We love eating our pumpkin spice dip with graham crackers and apple slices but other options could be vanilla wafers, banana slices, on top of some toast with almond butter, or even by itself!
We love this recipe because it’s so dang easy. You simply mix Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, spices, vanilla (optional), and maple syrup or honey (also optional) in a bowl and that’s it! It’s ready to enjoy.
Other recipes you may like
If you love fall foods and/or healthy dips, check out these other recipes:
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Festive Fall Salad
- Creamy Date Caramel Dip
- Best Hummus Recipe
- Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
- Homemade Healthy Ranch Dip
Rate & Review
If you made our Greek yogurt pumpkin dip, please rate and review the recipe below! We would love to hear your feedback. Also snap a photo and tag us on insta @theperfectpearr so we can see your creation!Print
Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Dip
Our pumpkin dip recipe only calls for 4 ingredients (maybe 6 if you like it extra sweet) and has one step. You literally dump everything in a bowl and mix. That’s it. We love eating this pumpkin spice dip with graham crackers and apple slices or spreading on almond butter toast for breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, Festive
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp real maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom!
- Top with crushed walnuts and/or a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, and/or sliced fruit!
- This pumpkin dip will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- We don’t recommend freezing it because the yogurt will get funky BUT you could freeze any leftovers in an ice cube tray and pop cubes out to throw into a pumpkin pie smoothie!
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 13
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 2
Keywords: festive pumpkin dip, pumpkin dip recipe, fall pumpkin dip, pumpkin spice dip, pumpkin pie dip, healthy pumpkin dip, healthy pumpkin spice dip, pumpkin yogurt dip